How To Enter
Please review the information below, including submission requirements, before completing an entry form
- All digital health resources developed, produced, published or updated between 1/1/2018 and 3/31/2019 qualify for the Spring 2019 Digital Health Awards.
- Submit as many entries as you'd like. After your first entry form is complete and added to your cart, you may continue completing as many entry forms as you wish to complete your order.
- Complete all information requested on the entry form. All required information is noted with an asterisk*.
- Only English language entries will be accepted. If your entry is not in English, please provide us with a direct link to the English version.
- All entries must be active throughout the current judging period (April 26 - May 24, 2019). If your entry is unaccessible during the judging period, it may be disqualified without notification.
- If applicable, provide us with access codes (user name/password). See submission requirements below for more information.
Important Submission Requirements
For Web-based Digital Health Entries:
- Provide a direct link (URL), to your entry.
- If applicable, provide access codes (see instructions above).
- Portal entries will require a subcategory selection (see entry form).
For Digital Health Media / Publications Entries:
Additional fee applies to some categories within this entry classification
- Article submissions — Provide a direct URL to a single article. You may submit as many articles as you'd like, but only one (1) article per entry.
- Article series submissions — You may submit a series of articles on the same topic. Provide a single direct URL to your articles. The URL you provide should link to a webpage which lists links as "Article 1, Article 2, Article 3, etc." Or, you may provide a link to the first article in the series with a "next article" step through for each.
- Blog post submissions — Provide a direct URL to a single blog post. You may submit as many articles as you'd like, but only one (1) article per entry.
- Blog post series submissions — You may submit a series of blog posts/articles on the same topic. Provide a single direct URL to your blog. The URL you provide should link to a blog page which lists links as "Blog Post 1, Blog Post 2, Blog Post 3, etc." Or, you may provide a link to the first blog post in the series with a "next post" step through for each.
- Magazine and newsletter submissions — Provide a direct URL to a single issue only. You may submit as many issues as you'd like, but only one (1) issue per entry.
- Audio and video submissions — Provide a direct URL to a single stream or download. Only one (1) stream or download per entry.
- Tell us the platform(s) on which your entry can be properly displayed. Select web-based or mobile (see entry form).
For Digital Health — Social Media Entries:
- Provide a direct link (URL) to your active social media feed.
For Mobile Digital Health Resources Entries:
Additional fee applies
- Provide instructions on how to download your mobile app (example: name of app in the app store.)
- Free download codes: If your mobile application is not free to download from the app store(s), we will need free download codes for our judges (4 separate codes). If you specify on the entry form that download codes are necessary for a free app download, we will contact you via email during the week of April 22nd to obtain the codes.
- Mobile application entries will require a subcategory selection (see entry form).
- Tell us the format on which your entry should be displayed. Select responsive design, smartphone, tablet or smart watch (see entry form).
- For entries in the Text Messaging category, you must provide a direct link (URL) to either a demo video or PDF of sample text messages and description of how your entry works.
For Connected Digital Health Entries:
- Provide a direct link (URL) to a demo video showing how your connected digital health entry works.
For Personal Digital Health Devices / Wearables Entries:
- Provide a direct link (URL) to a demo video showing how your device/wearable entry works.
For Entries Requiring Access Codes (user name/password):
Additional fee applies
- If applicable, access codes must be provided on the entry form.
- Codes must not require registration. Our judges will not be asked to register or provide personal information during their reviews; entries which violate this policy will be disqualified.
- Codes must be active throughout the judging period (April 26 - May 24).
- Codes you provide must allow up to four (4) judges to access your entry individually.
- If you are unable to provide a user name/password, please provide a direct link (URL) to a demonstration video, online presentation, or PDF file with screen shots, so that our judges will be able to review your entry.
Special Instructions / Background Information (PDF):
Additional fee applies
If special instructions are required, or you would like to provide background information about your entry, you may upload a brief (single page) document in PDF format. Use the appropriate field on the entry form to upload the PDF.
Contact us: email@example.com, or call 1-800-828-8225 (weekdays 9-5 Central time).